Thursday, April 01, 2010

Chapter 7, Day 1

Well, today is the day... Today I start the next chapter in my life. My 'first' day of school. It's weird... I went to bed last night with the same butterflies and restlessness that I remember having on the night before the first day of school when I was a kid. It was kinda cool though because I never really had that feeling when I started at UK, or back at LCC to try and make some sort of effort to not waste my life. I was excited and nervous just like a kid again.
I have to say that this is the most satisfying decision I have ever made for myself. I'm certainly not discounting other decisions that I have made that were awesome, but this is by far makes me feel... what's the word... ah yes, content... like I'm comfortable in my own skin for one of the very few times in my life.
So, at 6 o'clock tonight, I start Chapter 7. When I write the book, this one my not be the longest chapter, but I know it will have the happiest ending. I hope it rubs off on Chapters 8, 9, and 10
:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

YAY!! So excited for you, Ames! We are all proud and can't wait to taste test your homework : )