Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What the f___?


So, I'm sitting here in my dead end job (obviously busy as hell) and I think to myself, what can I do that I haven't done already to seemingly find a better way to waste my time? I think to myself, all of my friends have a blog and I get to peer into small sections of their lives on a every-once-a-week-or-so basis and I'm feeling a little guilty. I have abandoned every part of my past, not intentionally mind you, but just through the humdrum of day to day life, things have just slipped away. I hear the phone ring, I ignore it. Not because I want to necessarily, but because if I have to talk to one more crazy idiot who "knows" that they are more "right" than I am, I may have to purchase a gun.
So anyway, I feel like I'm just taking and I'm doing no givin'. So, the daily rants of an insane office drone are headed your way. Feel free to take a look at my complete disheveled boredom as I attempt to make your life feel a little bit better when you take a look at mine.

So if I can't talk to you all the time, you'll at least get a better feel for what is clogging up my brain.

Peace and Chicken Grease
Ames







Yeah, it's that good!
Is it a dream???

4 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

First to comment! As Dave used to say: In your collective faces!

shethunkdat said...

Awesome.

Ames said...

Thanks Phil!

Hope everyone enjoys my mindless rambling.
a

Ms. Thomas said...

welcome, amy, welcome. you'll fit in like a missing puzzle piece.