Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Good Morning Everyone! It's currently 6:39 am and I've been at work for 10 minutes now. Not really because I have to be, but because I'm mildly mentally challenged. For some strange reason, I feel like I get more work done in the morning rather than the afternoons that never end. So, I drag my lazy ass up at 5:30 every morning and bring myself into this place and sit in front of my computer and do all of my personal stuff until 7 and then, and only then, do I actually do some work.

I've been playing that McDonald's game online (because somewhere in my warped mind the odds are ACTUALLY better). That takes a good 10 minutes to do. Then I balance my checkbook, and check my email. Then I take a look at the stack of reports and paperwork on my desk that was there yesterday when I left and then I get some coffee... brb... man, I love that coffee.

So, I think I'm currently looking for new employment if anyone knows of anybody who's looking for a real "go getter"...

That's all I have to ramble about this morning.

Until we blog again,

Ames and the Belltones

1 comment:

Ames said...

yes... the real world truly sucks