Thursday, October 19, 2006

The day that never ends...

Did you ever have one of those days that in the morning you were so busy, you didn't have time to get up and go pee and then the afternoon comes and you take a look around and there is nothing that you want to do and still worse, you don't even want to be where you are? Sadly, this is where I am today. The awful part about it is that I'm committed to being here today until at least seven o'clock because I have to help decorate for (get ready) Christmas. I haven't even made it through Halloween yet (big in the beauty industry... who'd have guessed?) and now I'm decorating for Christmas... I'm sorry... the Holidays. F'in PC Bullsh$t...

Anyhoo, I guess I'll go now... Just thought I'd spend a little time spewing some more chunks of wisdom.

Oh, BTW, if you're every really bored, Google has these RSS feeds that you can personalize your homo page... err.. home page and you can do sudokus and appear to be working. It's fantastic!

Listen (shh) to what the flower people say,

Harrass

No comments: