Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Amazing... In the blink of an eye you finally see the light...

Revelations come to me all the time... unfortunately, due to the large amount of 'fun' I had when I was younger makes it tough for me to remember them all. I could have, in my short life, figured out how to end hunger, find world peace, and figure out how to make Tom Arnold funny... but, alas, I never remember them. They usually come when I'm in the shower or right before I fall asleep and I think to myself, 'self, you should probably remember that.' And without fail, something shiny catches my eye, I crack my knee on the bathroom vanity and poof, it is gone like a thief in the night.

Now I ask you... is it just that things like that are not meant to be figured out or am I just that stupid?

1 comment:

Jen said...

It happens to me every single day. I have a great idea and then my ADD steps in and I totally forget what I was thinking about. I also feel like I have great ideas in my dreams, but then I can never remember them when I wake up.

You are definitely not stupid!!