Monday, December 04, 2006

Adios, Senor Robert... Adios


robert
Originally uploaded by crystalblueice31.
On Saturday, December 4th at 11 am, Robert "Bob" Marley Harris moved on to his 10th life. Bob was diagnosed post mortem with kidney failure. Bobby is survived by his mothers, Amy and Jesse, his brother Pico, and his 2 sisters Spencer and Pussers.

I have to tell you, I took it pretty hard. He was the first "thing" that I had from beginning to end (and by end, I mean natural, didn't get hit by a car end). He was my baby. I suppose I should have been ready for it... I mean, he was 11, but you're just never ready for something like that... I guess I can make it seem better by knowing that he didn't suffer and that it happened pretty quickly.

But anyway, at the risk of tearing up again, I just want to bid my baby boy goodbye. I love you and I will miss you.

a

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sympathies, Amy. I can't believe it. I am so sorry Ames
Megan D

Anonymous said...

So long señor roberto, you will be missed. We will have to drink one for him at the ski trip.

Ms. Thomas said...

Señor Bob! That's terrible. Sorry Amy. At least now he gets to snuggle up to his old friend Grouch. Blue 22! Score one for kitty heaven!