Monday, November 06, 2006

She was a Ski Tripper!















It's official kids! I get to make the trek to Gatlinburg 2 years in a row. It was up in the air as I was not sure if I would be employed during that time, but I've settled some things for now and the Ski Trip is on for ol' Ames. So, damnit, where is the Ski Trip News??? Where is the teaser? Where are my peeps? I'm so exited I could pee a little.



This year, I'm going to try to make it the full weekend and not have to leave at the butt-crack of dawn on Monday. I'm so freakin' excited. So I guess the only question remaining is... Who else is coming???

Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo!

A'Has

1 comment:

Ames said...

I can't keep up with myself, much less everybody else, so I know what ya mean. Thanks, I like your blog too... the kids are HUGE!