Friday, November 03, 2006

Amy's New Addiction

So, I was perusing likeatwister and I happened to catch a glimpse of Amber's links and saw how beautifully my link was advertised... then I stopped and thought about it... then I started laughing my big ol' ass off. That pretty much sums up my life. One addiction to the next. I'm still tearing up I'm laughing so hard.

Thank you Amber for so very poignantly putting into very simple terms a brief summary of my life. I'm going to start collectively calling my life an addiction... it is a much more suitable term than "life." What the hell is life anyway except a series of activities. Some you spend more time on than others, but passionately done, those are the ones that become addictions.

So I guess on some level, I'll take it as a compliment. But as a general rule on my day to day level of existence, I'll just take it for what it is... the truth.

Addictively yours,
Harris

1 comment:

Ms. Thomas said...

Aren't addictions really just points of intense focus? It wasn't intended as a compliment or an insult, just some verbal rambling, but if it made you laugh, it was an incredible success. Keep the blogging for god's sake. If I lose another, I'm going into withdrawal!