Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me! and Jess... and Dave

So, we went to The Pub... and we drank... and we drank... and we drank some more... we drank some shots... Jesse's dad bought a $90 bottle of Patron and we drank that... we drank some beer. Then came 9:30 and I just stopped drinking. By midnight, I was ready to go home and by 1 am, I was in bed. Jon, Phil, and Dave came by along with about 20 other people and we had a hell of a time. I have 2 very poor pictures that were drunkenly taken with my phone and I don't even want to nauseate you with them... Now I'm 32... is that old? It's definitely older than I thought I would ever be... but then again, we're ALL older than I thought we'd ever be. We were on a tear there for a while... thank god we get older (and smarter).

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that we had a great b-day and that I didn't puke!

Hope to see you all soon!
Ames

3 comments:

Jen said...

No pics??!! : (

Ames said...

yeah, they didn't come out very well... sorry, must have been drunk

Ms. Thomas said...

man, a whole bottle of patron? and I missed it? and you probably even peed outside, didn't you? damn, i miss everything!